About Our Skillman Dentist
Dr. Mary V. DeCicco
Hello, my name is Dr. Mary V. DeCicco. I was voted by my colleagues as one of New Jersey Top Dentists for 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017. I have lived and worked in this community for over 20 years. I work very closely with many of the top dental specialists in the area to ensure that my patients are given the best care possible. We are a General Dentistry office dedicated to the overall care and treatment of your entire family. My staff and I provide a gentle and caring experience that is patient- focused. We welcome you to visit our office and find out for yourself what an enjoyable dental visit you can have. Your health is our concern.
As a member of the Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Association and the Crown Council, Dr. DeCicco dedicates her life to change yours.
Dr. DeCicco provides a gentle, caring and thorough experience that is patient-focused. Comprehensive diagnostic services, including routine restoratives a preventative series, are provided. Services include whiting, TMJ treatment, night guards, sports guards, appliances for Sleep Apnea, crowns, bridges, veneers, dentures, bite and small analysis, full mouth reconstruction including implant restoration, and much more. Dr. DeCicco is a tireless counter and active community supporter. She works to make a difference in the lives of others in our community, country and around the world.
Education and Training
- Dr. Mary V. DeCicco graduated from the University of Scranton in Pennsylvania with a Bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry.
- Attended UMDNJ, NJ Dental School, where she received her Doctorate in Dental Medicine and participated in various internship programs specializing in geriatrics oral cancer screening.
- After attaining her Doctoral degree, Dr. DeCicco served eight years as a Dental Officer in the U.S. Navy, active duty, where she gained invaluable experience and knowledge in the following areas: Oral Surgery, Periodontics, Endodontics, Oral Medicine, as well as various general services.
- Dr. DeCicco is also an alumna of the prestigious Pankey Institute and the Hornbook Group.
Captain, Dental Corps, USNR-R
U.S. Navy 1979-2001 (22 years)
- Active duty stations: Orlando Training Center, USS Holland AS-32 (1981-82), Charleston, S.C, Submarine Base, Groton CT.
- Reserve out of Naval Air Station, Willow Grove, PA
- Commanding Officer Medical - Dental Unit
- Retired 21 years service 1 Sept. 2001
- American Dental Association
- New Jersey Dental Association
- Mercer County Dental Association
- Academy of General Deist
- Montgomery Rocky Hill Rotary Club
- Montgomery Rocky Hill Rotary Foundation Board Member
- Paul Harris Award Recipient - Highest Service Award from Rotary Club of Montgomery Rocky Hill
- Montgomery Business Association
Mary V. DeCicco, DMD, FAGD: As a member of the Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Association and the Crown Council, Dr. DeCicco dedicates her life to changing yours.